Here we introduce trading strategies that are useful for both novice and experienced traders. By learning the basics of investment and trading strategies, you can maximize profits as you trade.
Fundamental analysis is an analysis that helps to predict the market trend which can be affected by various basic economic factors, such as, the economic performance, employment levels, price levels, consumption, trade deficits and surpluses, geopolitical risk, etc. An investor looks at economic indicators and financial statements of the investment target to analyze the corporate value, which is then compared with the actual stock price to evaluate the validity of the investment.
While fundamental analysis gives investors an insight into the movements of foreign exchange market, it is difficult to know when the right time is to place a trade by performing the fundamental analysis. This, however, can be complemented by using technical analysis.
- Use US Employment Statistics to Forecast Market Trends
- Use Industrial Production Index to Forecast Market Trends
- Use US Existing Home Sales to Forecast Trends in Exchange Rates
- Use ISM Manufacturing Index to Understand U.S. Economic Conditions
- Use Ifo Business Climate Index to Forecast Market Trends
- Understanding the Basics of Bitcoin
- Understanding Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Use Consumer Price Index to Forecast Market Trends
- Use FOMC Monetary Policy to Forecast Market Trends
Technical analysis (chart analysis) is the analysis of charts. By analyzing past price movements, an investor is able to identify market trends and patterns, and predict the future price developments. In technical analysis, statistics is employed to objectively evaluate the price movements. It is thus considered as an effective method to find the right time for trading.
In technical analysis, there are two approaches: trend line analysis and oscillator analysis. The trend line analysis aims to provide an overview of the market trend. The oscillator analysis seeks to signal the strength of current trend and overheating, as well as the turning points. The trend line analysis is usually used for medium and long-term predication, whereas the oscillator analysis is used for short-term forecast.
- Binary Options Strategy: Parabolic SAR
- Using Forex Trading Analytical Methods in Binary Options Trading
- Technical Indicators for Binary Options Trading
- Binary Options Strategy: Trend Line
- Make Use of Technical Analysis to Increase Your Winning Percentage
We will introduce other useful tips and strategies for binary options trading. In addition, we will explain the "bonus", which is peculiar to binary options and it is not offered in the foreign exchange margin trading.
- Is It Useful to Use Martingale Strategy in Binary Options Trading?
- Features of Major Currencies
- Tailoring Strategies According to Trading Hours
- Binary Options Strategy: Last-Minute
- Binary Options Strategy: Bonus
- Novice Traders Should Pay Attention to Risk Management
- Trade with Multiple Binary Options Brokers
- Start Trading Binary Options with a Demo Account
Economic indicators are economic statistics released by governments, financial regulatory authorities or central banks. The economic indicators are one of the most important parameters that help us gauge the market trends and economic conditions. They are considered as important factors for fundamental analysis. Below is a list of major economic indicators that you should know.
Most Popular Binary Options Brokers for Beginners
*Investors can lose all their capital by trading binary options.